Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Communique From The Commissioner


Here are some kind words I received from Commissioner John after Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings racked up 40 plus points 3 touchdowns and 328 yards.
Fine showing this week, VQ. That Peterson trade vaults you into elite status among the Futball teams.
Yes I knew Peterson was a money player. And to make things even better this week, LT had his firstbreakout game with 44 points. I almost traded him for Westbrook but it seems my patience paid off. Now he is sitting out with a bye this week and I need another running back besides a Seattle bench jockey. Is there any one out there I could pick up for this game to sneak past Buck's Bruisers in week seven? Maybe I should count on a Tony Romo slump. I picked up Folk as a kicker which leaves me in the fantasy owners quandary. Peterson and my real Vikes play the Cowboys with Folk. If the Vikings D plays as usual Romo will go wild and Folk will get some points. I may suit up my other kicker just so I won't cheer for the stinking Cowboys kicker when he is playing against my real Vikings. Should I let emotion and life long loyalties enter into the equation? ...these are the Tough questions that fill my days and nights during my first fantasy season.

No comments: