Monday, September 24, 2007

2-1 Ronnie Brown Or LT??




I looked at the points and my opponent had Ronnie Brown from the Dolphins running while I had the top pick in LT from the Chargers. Ronnie racks up forty while LT comes in with a chump like 15. I lose by 18 points so who would pick Ronnie Brown instead of LT.?? I offered up as a joke LT to the commish. I should have really done it. Then I listen to Bradshaw and Howie how great Detroit is so I leave the hot rookie on the starting team and sit Burress who Has a Q by his name. Then I pick the Lions D... which proceeds to give up 56. Then Ocho Cinco fails to find the end zone. I hope my Adrian Peterson for Plaxico gets by the commish. Peterson is the Vikings only hope and I hate cheering for a Giant player like Plaxico . I see Brian Westbrook who was supposed to be riding pine saved the Pink team from Mark Buglers ----negative one. Some solace for a Rams fan I reckon. Next week will bring back my winning ways

No comments: