Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two and Nil: Go Team


With my team riding high on the arm of Carson Palmer and catches of Chad Johnson this fantasy football is proving to be fun. Of course the commissioner and owner of some Pink type Doom team told me to take it easy because it is a long season.... but then he has the loser Rams and Mark Bulger who gets yards but no TD's.

I found my self somewhat confused on how to watch and react to the Bungles-Browns game. Being a Steelers fan it is tough to cheer for either the Browns or Bengals. This last game I was cheering for both of them to run up the score while also cheering for Cinncy to lose in the end. They listened with 6 TDs from the QB and two TDs from Chad. The XPs also add up. Last week I was going for the Ravens to tie the score against the Bungles so Palmer would get the chance to throw for some more yards.
I watch games hoping for a lot of scoring knowing that my opponent didn't have any Browns on the team.

No comments: